Dennis, that sounds great! I envy you!

Richard
1985 C&C 37 CB; out for repairs....
Richard N. Bush Law Offices2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite NineLouisville,
Kentucky 40220(502) 584-7255

    On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 11:32:57 AM EDT, Dennis C. via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

 Getting underway in the morning for 11 days of cruising to Pensacola and back.
 Weather looks good.  Initial itinerary is:
Gulfport, MSPelican Cove on south side of Dauphin Island, ALBig Lagoon near
Pensacola, FLNavarre Beach, FLPensacola area for 2-4 daysHead home
--
Dennis C.Touche' 35-1 #83Mandeville, LAPlease show your appreciation for this
list and the Photo Album site and help me pay the associated bills.  Make a