Hey Josh,

Good ideas as always.

I'd really prefer to run AC off the batteries while on the hook.
It doesn't run continuous all night, but cycles and most nights, I turn off the
AC for the night after it's cooled down the cabin.  Usually around 11pm.

I would invest in Lithium to a point.  Two lithium 200ah batteries weigh almost
the same weight as two 100 Ah AGMs.
tMy goal is to determine the best way to build a reliable system, identify all
the components needed, price those and consider all the wiring issues.  if it's
too expensive, it will justify staying at a marina on hot nights, and plugging
in.

Chuck

Thanks for your help.
Stu