I have an on-deck ChartPlotter at the helm and while I’m a fan of Navionics on
an iPhone… it’s so small!

I don’t have an iPad or tablet but I do have a great Mac laptop I don’t use —
it would make a great on-board navigation station. What software and charts are
good? Navionics on a laptop runs through the web so that’s not a viable option.
I saw OpenCPN but I can’t seem to find any raster or vector charts for Eastern
Canada.

Anybody running anything good?

Thanks, Dean

—