How much water?  A little could be condensation...

Cheers,
  Jeff Nelson
  Muir Caileag
  C&C 30 - 549
  Armdale Y.C.

On 2023-10-26 14:59, Doug Mountjoy via CnC-List wrote:
I have a Yanmar 4JHE in my boat. After 4 months sitting on the hard, I have water in the oil.Does anyone know where the most likely place for leaking is? When I put her away last spring, I had flushed the engine and let the hoses drain.
I'm at a loss here.

Douglas Mountjoy
1988 LF 39
Mexico at large