Here is an update on my water\oil issue. As the oil cooler is raw water
cooled, and the oil lines are attached via banjo fittings. Testing was next
to impossible here. I opted to replace the cooler. I'm not 100% sure it was
the cooler, and not severe condensation, but I feel good about the repair.
I will say it took less time to reassemble than it did to tear it apart. I
reassembled in the morning, as per the coarse of things. It was hot and
muggy in the morning, 15 minutes after I finished the temp dropped 10
degrees and a light breeze along with cloud cover came along. Go figure.
Lol.

Douglas Mountjoy
1988 C&C LF 39
Mexico at large