John, thanks for the info; always happy to hear a boat is going to a good home!
Make sure the new owner gets on this list! Also, keep us posted on what you
decide, thanks!

Richard
Richard N. Bush Law Offices2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite NineLouisville,
Kentucky 40220(502) 584-7255

    On Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 05:48:15 PM EST, John Conklin via