Have a license plate holder in the archives.   The problem with most of these items is minimum orders to get them produced.   I then have consider if I can sell that many.   I have stock of many things I thought would sell and haven’t :-(

The minimum order for the rugby shirts was a $6000 dollar outlay, so I’ve been very hesitant to go ahead with those.    Thought the submariner sweaters would have sold more etc etc

JKC

www.candcyachts.com
Motion Designs Limited
647 990 7752