Rod,  what happened to the 41?

Richard
1985 C&C 37, CB Ohio River, Mile 596;

Richard N. Bush Law Offices2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite NineLouisville,
Kentucky 40220(502) 584-7255

    On Thursday, January 4, 2024 at 08:30:11 PM EST, Rod via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Hey Fellow C&C owners,

Parting out a 1984 C&C 41 in Dartmouth Nova Scotia.  Everything must go and
will likely go quickly.  If interested contact Jeff at 902-499-9952 or email at
jeffpritchar...@hotmail.com .  I owned one great boats, unfortunately this one
has to go quickly.

Best of Luck.

Rod Stright

C&C 99

Halifax, NS

me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
Thanks for your help.
Stu
Thanks for your help.