Alan,

For point 2, I'm feeling an echo of 'Support custom boot loader
configuration file templates' (
https://github.com/cobbler/cobbler/issues/1328).

Part of the conversation there was: do these pieces of pxe menu need to be
associated with a distro or with an image?  Can we create a sufficiently
useful abstraction that serves both use cases?

-- Jess

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 7:18 AM, Alan Evangelista <ala...@linux.vnet.ibm.com