At the Poudre area crossing north 35th Ave., north of Greeley and Seeley Lake
the birding has been great in the evenings about dusk and before. Any spot
where there is water. White-faced Ibis, Wood Ducks, and many other water fowl.
Last night there was an Osprey, west side of Seeley Lake in the top of tree. On
O street three swans flew over. Swainson's Hawks, and Red-tailed Hawks, Great
Blue Herons, Pelicans all flying to their roost for the night as the sun
slipped down in the west. Owl active too.
In my own back yard. Also Audubon male Yellow-rumped Warbler in my yard.
Norma Erickson
Weld County
North of Greeley