Birders,

Mark Peterson sent me the following note regarding the Neotropic Cormorant in
El Paso County:

The bird did fly but only went to the west side of town.  Not that the
direction matters all that much but if south is on there then people may think
that it is gone.  I am not saying it isn't gone but there were a couple of
cormorants there on Sunday and one of them certainly could have been the bird
but was too distant and it was snowing.  I suspect the birds just went to one
of the lakes on the west side of town that night and easily could show back up
at BJ.  Anyway, I think it would be good to take out the part of it flying
south.  Of course it has been a while now and probably does not matter as it is
about time to take it off the RBA.  No need at all to send out a corrected RBA
but if you include it in tomorrows please make the change.
---
Mark Peterson
Colorado Springs

Ira Sanders