According to the Delta County Independent, the Delta CBC is starting at 0800,
so, I guess we are starting at 0800 instead of the 0730 I had sent out earlier.
 Sorry for the change, hope people enjoy the extra half hour of sleep.

Reminder, December 19, 0800, City Market Parking Lot.  If you call my cell and
I don't answer, PLEASE leave a message, as I will not return a call whose # I
do not recognize.

Dennis Garrison
970-985-2244(C)
070-527-4131(W)