CO birders :

      Duane Nelson , Stan Oswald and myself  relocated the immature female
Pine Warbler this morning in the NE corner of  Pueblo City Park loosely
associating with Brown Creeper and Red-breasted  Nuthatches. It took us over 2
hours to find her , the giveaway being the hard  chip note totally different
from Yellow-rumped.

  I later visited Pueblo Reservoir where the ice sheet , open water
boundary ( access from the SWA ) had all the good birds including 500 +  Common
Goldeneye , 10 + Barrow's Goldeneye , 1 adult male Greater Scaup , 1  adult
male Long-tailed Duck , 10 + Red-breasted Merganser , and 1 adult Glaucous
Gull .

The South Marina tyres had few gulls of note , but I did not stay beyond 4
PM so may have missed the evening roost.

John Drummond
Monument