Using Dave's excellent directions I ventured out from work (1030AM) a
third time with hopes of finding the pair.  "Three's a charm" found
both foraging at top of trees in extreme (10 sec glimpse) SE corner
near where this "cemetery road" bends west along golf course (Section
9).  Also, some little utility shed or something on east at bend in
road. Tons of siskins around.

Becca Reid's "so so photos" (her words (haha)-my words would have been
"excellent photos"!):

http://coloradobirder.ning.com/photo

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://coloradobirder.ning.com/ -- Hom eof the "Nunn Guy"