My FOS Black-headed Grosbeak is sitting out on my feeder right now.....a
beautiful male.

During last Friday's snowstorm, which dumped 18" on us, my feeders were just
swamped with birds, including 4 Evening Grosbeaks, which I hadn't seen in a
couple weeks.

Other recent arrivals in my yard include both Western Bluebirds and Mountain
Bluebirds (although the latter have seemed to move on), a pair of Say's
Phoebes, several Chipping Sparrows, and White-crowned Sparrows.  I haven't had
much time to be out there watching, but those are the ones I've noted recently.

Good Birding,

Kirk Huffstater
Castle Rock, CO