On my way back from Crow Valley this afternoon (8/26) I decided to make a quick
stop at Norma's Grove (just east of the intersection CR 57 and CR 100). There
was a Large number of sparrow, mostly Lark Buntings, Chipping Sparrows and Lark
Sparrows. I was able to pull out a couple Brewer's and 1 "eastern" FIELD
SPARROW. A few other birds there was 1 bright PHILADELPHIA VIREO, a couple of
Wilson's Warblers, 1 Prairie Falcon, and 1 Sage Thrasher.
Rachel, great find and ID on the Connecticut Warbler. Thanks for letting
everyone know so quickly!
Cole Wild
Loveland