Birders,

I'm currently watching 2 CASSIN'S KINGBIRDS in south Boulder. I'm at a place
known to open space people as Sam's Lane, although I doubt it would be called
anything on a map. To find the location, drive south on Cherryvale rd from s
boulder rd. Cross over Hwy 36. Look for a gated dirt track going due west
within 1/4mi of 36. You'll have to find a place to park (easiest a few hundred
yds further south on cherryvale) and then hop the fence. Follow the track all
the way down until you are overlooking south boulder creek. The kingbirds are
in this general vacinity. Extremely birdy down here by the creek, mostly
sparrows and such.

Thanks,

Christian Nunes