Hi birders,

Having found other species roosting with TVs during migration (Broad-winged,
Swainson's Hawks), I visited the Longmont TV roost at dusk on Friday, 9/24.
I arrived too late to see the fly-in and did not see other species, but the
roost contained at minimum 120 TVs and likely many more. They especially
like to perch in blue spruce trees, and a few old elms. Roost is
approximately one block with the SE corner starting at 6th and Lincoln. Very
cool, but maybe not so much for the neighbors!

--
Scott

Scott Severs
Longmont, CO