Dear COBIRDers:

I post this at the request of a fellow falconer who lost his 15 year old
female northern goshawk Saturday afternoon November 13 at an industrial park
between Dillon Road and Hwy 42 just south of Louisville.  She was last seen
near the Boulder Sausage Company on the west side near the railroad tracks.

She is wearing brown jesses, a black band, and a small bell.  She is not
wearing a transmitter. From what I understand, it is doubtful that she would
come down to anybody for anything less than a rabbit or pigeon, but she will
let people approach near enough for good identification.

If anybody sees her please call Richard Brunnotte at 720-934-9037 and/or
e-mail him at accipit...@msn.com .

Thank you in advance to anyone who happens to spot her.

--Anne Price

Littleton, Jefferson County