CoBirders,

I was glad to see the Routt County Bohemian Waxwings (BOWA) reported on
the Rare Bird Alert today.  I too saw BOWAs (15-20) along the Yampa
River last weekend (Sat 3/12) and wrote down the location to report.
Unfortunately, I couldn't put my hand on it again until today. I
apologize for the late report.  These birds were along the river at the
Chuck Lewis State Wildlife Area on County Road 14F (Gilroy Ln) off Hwy
131 and a stone's throw from US Hwy 40 south of Steamboat Springs.  350
must have been a sight to see yesterday!

Chip Clouse

Director of Education

American Birding Association

4945 N 30th Street, Suite 200

Colorado Springs, CO 80919-3151

Direct:    (719) 884-8240

Toll-free: (800) 850-2473 x240

Fax:        (719) 578-1480

Email: cclo...@aba.org

Website <http://www.aba.org/> ::Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22934255714> ::Twitter
<http://twitter.com/abaoutreach>

Please support the American Birding Association: Click on
http://www.goodsearch.com/?charityid=884482
<http://www.goodsearch.com/?charityid=884482>  to search the internet.
Every search provides support to the ABA's programs in Education,
Conservation, and Publications.

P   Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail