CO birders :

      We have been given clearance to  carryout breeding bird surveys at
the Pinon Canyon Maneuver ( note the spelling  !!!! ) Site ( PCMS ) during the
week June 13 thru 17 . This site has 5 priority  atlas blocks with no data
yet for COBBAII . I understand Hepatic Tanagers and  Gray Vireos breed in
some of the canyons. I intend to do a preliminary  survey for a couple of days
during that week and offer the opportunity for  experienced atlasers to
join me and to see a part of SE Colorado that is  rarely open to the public.
High clearance vehicle required and US citizenship .  Nearest town for
accommodation is in Trinidad , main gate access is at Model. If  interested
please
reply offline. Thanks.

John Drummond
Monument