Today Nick Moore and I birdedr southeastern Colorado. At Jane Stulp's there was a Veery and a Russet-backed Thrush, the west coast form of Swainson's. There was a Black-throated Blue Warbler and a Nashville at Lamar CC. At Temple Grove. there was an Eastern Towhee, found by Cheryl and Dan, plus another Black-throated Blue, a Parula, an Ovenbird, a Northern. Waterthrush, and a BC Humm. At Neenoshe there was a Hooded Warbler and another Parula, Shorebird wise there were 16 species including White-rumped Sand, Stilt Sand. Finally, earlier in the day, we had a Baltimore Oriole in the yuccas near Two Buttes. total for the weekend was 153 species in the southeast. Many thanks to Sires Leatherman and Peterson for their advice.
Steven Mlodinow
almost back in Longmont