I will be leading a Canon City field trip to see some of the Bobolinks that
I posted about that will take place this Saturday, May 19.  Sorry for the
short notice but I am afraid the Bobolinks will not be here for another
week-end since the hay was already quite high (due to warm spring temps)
when they arrived and nearby hay fields are already being mowed.  The
Bobolink do not stay after the fields are mowed.  Also I had to get
permission and make arrangements with the farm owner to go into his fields
in order to get good views of the Bobolink.

After we watch the Bobolink those interested in observing other local
specialties can discuss what they are interested in that is active
(possibilities are several nestings of Black and hybrid Phoebes as well as
a pair of Common Ravens that are nesting in a small cave near Canon City
where I have had singing Ash-throated Flycatcher, Canon Wren, Rock Wren and
N Mockingbird) .  We will meet at 8 am so if you are interested please
email me for information on where we are meeting.

SeEtta Moss
Canon City
Blogging for Birds and Blooms magazine @
http://birdsandbloomsblog.com/author/seetta-moss/ (newest link)
Personal blog @ BirdsAndBlooms.blogspot.com<http://birdsandblooms.blogspot.com/>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Colorado Birds" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cobirds?hl=en.

Reply via email to