Hello, Birders.

Late report, but the birds may well be lingering: Yesterday, Tues., Sept. 18th,
mid-morning, at 6 Mile Reservoir, Boulder County, I saw 1 juvenile Sabine's
Gull (presumably the bird found earlier by Peter Gent) and 1 basic Black Tern.
Also, Franklin's and California Gulls, Great and Snowy egrets, a Baird's
Sandpipers, 5 smaller peeps, stuff like that. It's been birdy out there of
late, as Peter and others have noted, and I wouldn't be surprised if more good
stuff shows up.

By the way, I was up at the Wyoming Hereford Ranch & environs, Laramie County,
Wyoming, the past 24 hours, where there were many nice birds: Chestnut-sided
Warbler, Cassin's Kingbird, Gray Flycatcher, Pectoral Sandpiper, plenitudinous
Townsend's Warblers, divers montane species, and more. Details here:

http://birding.aba.org/message.php?mesid=234826&MLID=WY&MLNM=Wyoming

Ted Floyd

tedfloy...@hotmail.com

Lafayette, Boulder County, Colorado