Posted with permission from the moderator and CFO president.

All,

Many of you know me, but for those who do not, I am an active member of the
Colorado birding community, frequent Big Day participant and CBC
enthusiast, born in Manitou Springs and currently residing in Boulder.

My company, Atwell, LLC is an engineering and environmental consulting
company based in Michigan, with offices in 9 states and Canada. Our Denver
office is seeking motivated field technicians to perform avian surveys and
other field work for a couple of wind energy projects in CO this
fall/winter. Work is primarily seasonal but permanent positions are
available, ranging anywhere from 20 to 50 hours per week. Best applicant
would be a relatively young, fit individual, possibly a recent
bio/eco/enviro grad looking to get his/her feet wet doing bio surveys in
the field. Someone with avian identification skills currently located in
the greater Denver area or Colorado Springs would be best positioned to
perform survey work, which is in several counties east of the front range
cities. Interested persons should contact me privately at: <dmaynard AT
atwell-group.com> for more info. Alternatively, if you know someone else
who might be interested, please let me know, or pass my contact info on to
him/her.

Cheers,
--
Dan Maynard