I wanted to correct something about the tree the Bay-breasted Warbler has been
in at 3005 Center Green Drive.  It is an Austrian Pine (Pinus nigra), not a
Ponderosa Pine as I weakly stated the other day without giving it more than
half a minute's inspection.  The little prickles on the cone scales are weak
(would be strong and obvious on Ponderosa).  The trunk bark is grayish (would
be browner in Ponderosa).  The foliage is darker green than would be typical
for Ponderosa.
I didn't really look at the other pine much at all, other than to note the
warbler very rarely went into it, and that it didn't have any aphids down low
where one could inspect it, but would assume it is also an Austrian.

I heard a Ruby-crowned Kinglet and Black-capped Chickadees in a pine on the
east side of Center Green Drive, so would assume aphids probably occur on other
trees in that office complex and would agree that checking them for birds might
be fruitful.

Also, in finally being able to look closely at some of my photos, I agree with
Nick's suggestion the bird is a young male.  The features used in such a
determination are mostly qualitative, but when you add them all up, the scale
seems to tip in favor of this gender and age.  The rump is very gray (male -
would be mix of gray and green, or just green, in female), the black streaks on
the green back are strong (another male feature), and the bird lacks strong
"bay" coloration anywhere (immature).  There may be additional features and
comments that others can add.

Dave Leatherman
Fort Collins