Subject: Re: [cobirds] Two missing birds for CO.
From: garybro...@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 10:58:33 -0600
To: cobirds@googlegroups.com

To all who provided thoughts about the CLNU and GRJA -- thanks!
The ranger speculated that the late snow-melt meant that picnickers weren't
able to "draw" the birds to the picnic areas.
Thanks for the eBird data.  I didn't have access to that up in the mountains --
and hadn't checked it since I returned home.
Gary BrowerEnglewood, CO