Hi all

Whilst birding with Al Levantin today, Thursday, we found an unseasonal
Yellow-breasted Chat at the "Ranch at Roaring Fork", Carbondale. Photo and
video obtained. Other species present included at least 9 Barrow's
Goldeneyes.  Teaming up with Tom McConnell and Linda Vidal we birded Rifle
Gap reservoir (still 99% ice-free) where the highlight was two Black
Scoters.

Good birding all

Dick Filby

Carbondale, CO