I absolutely agree 100% with Eric on this one. Well written, my friend. When I
had the privilege of an extremely rare bird in my yard in 2007, I had over 400
people visit my home to view  the Streak-backed Oriole under pretty strict
conditions.  Still, there was a select group that chose to not abide by the
requested protocol, unfortunately. But I would do it again in a hearbeat
because those kind of birds need to be shared.

Connie Kogler
Kingfisher Cabin, Loveland, CO
Sent from my iPad