From: cobirds@googlegroups.com [mailto:cobirds@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Charles Hundertmark
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2015 5:15 PM
To: birdmi...@msn.com
Cc: Cobirds
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Birding by Ear Program May 16 - Roxborough SP

The full description of Alison's birding by ear program and field trip can be
found in the current issue of The Lark Bunting at www.dfobirds.org. Place your
cursor on About DFO, scroll down to Lark Bunting, and select Current Issue.
Alison's trip is limited to 12 participants and is currently full, but you can
register to be on the waiting list in case of a cancellation.

Chuck Hundertmark, President

Denver Field Ornithologists