From: cobirds@googlegroups.com [mailto:cobirds@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Leon Bright
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2016 3:08 PM
To: Cobirds
Subject: [cobirds] White-winged Junco

COBirders--  I’m not an expert, but I’ll chime in anyway.  For the past couple
of decades at least, I believe White-winged Juncos have been quite scarce in
the Arkansas River valley and probably elsewhere in southern Colorado.  I can
think of several people who are experts, who could help us out with any
occurrence patterns there might be in our state’s SE quadrant.  Maybe others
will help with other parts of the state.
Leon Bright, Pueblo
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/046e01d15f98%24854bcc60%248fe36520%24%40comcast.net<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/046e01d15f98%24854bcc60%248fe36520%24%40comcast.net?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.