I spent  some time looking at juncos at Ira and Tammy's, Red Rocks Trading
Post and Morrison Park yesterday. Not a single WW could be found and I
looked hard, especially at the 100 or so at Red Rocks. I think this is the
1st winter visit there without at least one in the 4 years I've been living
in the Metro area. What gives?

Chip Clouse
Olde Town Arvada