Hi all,

Many of you are familiar with the private feeders in the front yard of an
Elk Thistle Drive (Wildernest area, Silverthorne, Summit County) property,
which usually affords great views of Rosy Finches and other mountain
species.  Today while driving by, the owners have posted a sign essentially
saying "No Loitering/Standing/Parking" and "No cameras/scopes/binoculars."
 I'm not sure how new the sign is, but I think it's recent (unless it was
covered with snow a few months ago).  When I spoke with the pleasant owner
a few months ago, she said they've been having problems with people coming
on to their property, issues with tour buses, and even argumentative
foreigners.  It appears they've had enough, and that birders are no longer
welcome.  All FYI in case any of you think about stopping by.

Sincerely,

Adam Vesely
Thornton, CO