Slow day......did not make me sorry that we would be closed the next two
days, but looking forward to being back on Sunday with hopefully more birds!

Here's today's 15 new captures:

Least Flycatcher 1 (Bob Righter, this is the one that you taped!)
House Wren 2
Orange-crowned Warbler 1
Yellow-breasted Chat 1
Spotted Towhee 2
Chipping Sparrow 1
Lincoln's Sparrow 1
Red-winged Blackbird 4
Brown-headed Cowbird 1
House Finch 1

Open daily, weather permitting, through June 2, EXCEPT for May 13, 14 (that
is this Friday and Saturday) and 30. It is almost always better to visit
early in the morning. We are opening nets at 6:30, and most days will have
birds back at the station by 7:15. There are school groups every weekday,
arriving about 9:45. We aim to close by noon most days, earlier if it is
very hot, very cold, or very windy.

Meredith McBurney
Bander/Biologist
Bird Conservancy of the Rockies