Great photos Glenn, better then the ones I got at Chatfield. Now I see a
posting that three have been seen at Jumbo, so maybe the one I saw was
different and we are having a "jaeger invasion"? That would be awesome.
Here I am planing a trip to San Diego and the Imperil Valley this December
and I was hoping to see my first Jaeger there in California, I have now
seen my first in land locked Colorado! Amazing. Truly the joys of birding,
you just don't know what will show up.

Brian Johnson

Englewood CO