I'm starting to look at my (low-quality) photos, and I still favor the ID
we had in the field for Jaegers 1 and 2 at Jumbo:  Adult Parasitic.  I will
upload some photos soon.

It appears I photographed Jaeger 3 earlier by accident while I was
photographing another, not realizing yet that we were dealing with multiple
Jaegers.  Photos of Jaeger 3 are more suggestive of Adult Pomarine, with
really high contrast markings on the undersides including a dark vent.

I hope others will be able to enjoy these fascinating birds and help firm
up the IDs.

David Dowell
Longmont, CO