​I am passing on a message from a Maine birder who will be here in April
and could use some assistance. Please see his message below and reply to:

>From Ron:

I am planning a birding trip to see grouse and related species in Colorado.
Do you have any information that you can direct me to or share? Suggestions
from others who have had similar plans? I am planning to do this in April
with my two sons.

Ron Coté

Ronald S. Coté
11 Mill Pond Lane