Cobirders,

Did you know that these birds were reported in Colorado today?

Red-necked Grebe
Gray Catbird
Ruby-crowned Kinglet
Greater White-fronted Goose
Red-bellied Woodpecker
Pacific Loon

You can find out about all of them by going to the CFO Website,
http://cobirds.org/ , going over to the Birding Resources column and dragging
down and clicking on Reporting Birds.  BirdTraxs is back up and with it you can
now see all of the rare bird reports on eBirds for today and every day.  This
is an easy resource to follow and I use it every day to see what is out there
in our great, 501 species list state.  Because of some technical issues, it
dropped off for a while, but now it's back.  Thank to Cheri Phillips for
getting the CFO on the issue, and to David Gillilan and the whole CFO crowd for
getting it fixed.

Bill Kaempfer
Boulder