Sorry for the late report(moving mom's furniture)!!  Yesterday, I found a
Hooded Warbler at Main Reservoir in Lakewood around 11am.  I was able to get
Glen Walbek on the bird before it disappeared.  Today, I got a report from Art
Hudak and David Starbuck that the bird has been re-found.  This very skulky
bird is being seen on the west side of the lake.  Photos of the bird can be
seen below:

https://partytrain.smugmug.com/

Mark ChavezLakewood-Green Mtnhttp://jaeger29.smugmug.com/