That looks like Sibley's drawing of a "Graylag Goose x Canada Goose" hybrid,
second edition, page 16.
The head markings, neck and body and orange legs match that drawing, but
the bill is orange in the illustration, so maybe your goose inherited that
black bill color
from the Canada Goose side of the family..

Sharp eyes, Deb, to spot that one amongst the other geese!
Thanks.

Joe Roller, Denver