Hi all

More news ... here is Forest Service (FS) project page for recreation
shooting review on the Arapaho National Forest (Pawnee)--you'll notice they
are currently looking only at the Ranger Districts in the Forest itself-not
the Pawnee (Grassland District).

I suggest folks send their concerns to the Public Comment link to express
(1) importance of including the Pawnee Ranger District in this effort and
(2) conflicts (multi use terminology) we are seeing on the Pawnee as a
result of unmanaged recreational shooting, (3) Safety concerns (big in FS)
and anything else we deem important in trying to get Pawnee recreational
shooting to have designated shooting areas to avoid multi-use conflicts

https://www.fs.usda.gov/project/?project=46910

Project above has been ongoing three years now.

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://coloradobirder.club/