About a decade ago I was birding in Fort Collins at Dixon Reservoir when my
truck got broken into. Fortunately for me I had little of real value for
anyone to steal - they did take my car stereo faceplate, but then more
amusingly they rifled through my glovebox and only stole a set of my bird
song CDs.

I think the thieves got away with my Stokes Eastern Bird Songs set. So if
some guy in a trenchcoat propositions you to buy a hot set of sparrow and
warbler songs, at least you'll know where that came from.

-------
Eric DeFonso
Coal Creek Canyon, Jefferson County, CO (at exactly 8,000' ASL)