Hi

Spring migration is one of the most exciting times of the year for birding in
Colorado.
One way we  are made aware of the progress of migrations is by noting the wide
variety of species as well as the volume of migrating birds through our state
via  Cobirds.
A rare species is a rather subjective label, rare to one birder is not so rare
to another birder depending on season and location. We all have a choice to
chase or not to chase or just  observe the action on Cobirds.

Bob Righter
Denver, CO