I agree with Bob, that it is useful to observe what is being seen around
the state, even if I am not planning to chase anything very far. But if
some bird is seen "local" to my area, it gives me a choice.

Also, the RBA is a concise compilation of what everyone has seen. I always
appreciate seeing whats happening in one place and not have too many
messages to review.

And thanks to the RBA compilers. We take it for granted too often but
wanted to say I appreciate what you all do.

John Rawinski
Monte Vista, CO