From: Patrick O'Driscoll
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 4:01 PM
To: Mark Obmascik
Cc: Colorado Birds; Joe Roller
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Robert A. Spencer, March 31, 1924 - May 11, 2020

Robert did the same thing with his dad at the first stakeout at Bobcat Ridge
for that American Woodcock a few years ago.
It was my first encounter with them, and now I can say that I went birding once
with Bob Spencer.
BIP -- Bird in Peace, Bob . . . .

Patrick O'Driscoll
Denver

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 3:44 PM 'Mark Obmascik' via Colorado Birds