Hello all,

Bob Spencer was one of the first three birders I ever met. The first birding
trip I made with other birders was a DFO spring count in the Barr Lake area on
May 13, 1967 (53 years ago today). I met three birders that day, and Bob
Spencer was one of them (the other two were Lois Webster and Patty Echelmeyer).
Bob’s infectious enthusiasm and laughter were one of the things that made that
day so memorable, and on many subsequent days birding. Bob was certainly a
fixture on the Colorado birding scene and he will be missed.

Bob Andrews

Yekepa, Nimba Co., Liberia, West Africa

    On Tuesday, May 12, 2020, 12:02:19 PM MDT, Joe Roller <jroll...@gmail.com>