I've had the pleasure of running into Bob Sr. and Bob Jr. on several
occasions over the years. Even from his wheelchair, Bob's enthusiasm was
contagious and I feel fortunate to have met him. The last time I saw them
together was in Fall, 2018 out at Cottonwood Marsh in Boulder. After Bob
filled me in on the birds that were around, I took this photo
<https://flic.kr/p/2bu8RE7> of him. It's been great reading about
everyone's experiences with him over the years. My heart goes out to his
family.

Peter Burke
Boulder

Peter Burke