From: 'William Fink' via Colorado Birds <cobirds@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2021 8:48 PM
To: cobirds@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cobirds] Joe Roller

After Joe passed awayI thought about our many birding trips tougher-with the
start of 2021 I remembered him saying that he liked to try to see 100 species
in January so I thought I’d try it this year-I fell 13 species short but what
the heck-here’s thinking of you Joe!  Bill Fink. Longmont

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/BE623A67-1D7C-411A-A86B-3684F9BA2731%40yahoo.com.