Here’s what Merlin folks offer as a feedback route:

"If you’ve tried Sound ID in Merlin, we’d love to hear about your experience.
You can get in touch on Twitter, where the Macaulay Library is @MacaulayLibrary
<https://twitter.com/macaulaylibrary?lang=en>."

I’ve avoided Twitter, so doesn’t work for me.

Chuck