Would someone be able to give me some guidance on where to park and where
to walk to look for the Pacific/Winter Wren that was reported recently?   I
have the GPS coordinates of the bird's approximate location but I'm
wondering where do I park and where do I walk to be on the correct side of
Bear Creek.

Feel free to message me privately.

Thank you,

Carl Bendorf